DUNS # 116842350
CAGE Code: 8C3W1
Sandia National Labs License #19-11424
NeoSan Labs provides a high-impact, broad-spectrum response to hazardous contamination. Working with scientists from Sandia National Labs, NeoSan Labs engineered the most powerful, nontoxic decontaminating agents ever created.
NeoSan Labs manufactures and commercializes under a patent license. Their products are used by a variety of government and commercial organizations.
NeoSan Labs was founded by a prestigious and well-funded team of scientists, chemists, and engineers, assembled with a very specific mission—to develop a nontoxic response to hazardous chemical and biological contamination. It needed to be safe for humans, animals, and plants. It needed to be wide spectrum in application. It needed to be effective to the level of “7-Log Kill” (99.99999%) on Anthrax spores within 15 minutes; the highest benchmark of all biological threats. The team worked the problem for years. When they were done, they had developed the most comprehensive and effective, nontoxic agent ever created to decontaminate at the same time, chemical and biological agents.
Used globally for many years within the government sector, its ease-of-use, effectiveness, and nontoxicity has earned it a reputation as the “Rolls-Royce” of decontamination.
– Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA)
– Biological Warfare Agents (BWA)
– Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TIC)
– Nonconventional Toxic Agents (NTA)
– Radiological and Nuclear particles (clean up)
NeoSan Labs is the only chemical manufacturer in the world offering
- DF200 third generation – High Temperature Resistant Foam
- DF200 Powder – can be activated with sea or grey water
- DF200 Fire Suppressant – fossil and chemical fires – “3 in 1” fire suppressant/decontaminant
More information contact us