NeoSan Labs manufactures high-impact, broad-spectrum products, responding to Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive (CBRNE) contamination under a patent license by Sandia National Labs.
DUNS # 116842350 | CAGE CODE: 8C3W1 | SANDIA NATIONAL LABS LICENSE #19-11424
NeoSan Labs was founded by a team of scientists assembled with a specific mission, to develop a nontoxic response to hazardous chemical and biological contamination. The solution had to be safe for humans, animals, and plants, broad-spectrum, and deliver a “7-log kill” (99.99999%) on Anthrax spores within 15 minutes—the highest benchmark of all biological threats ever achieved. Several years later, the most comprehensive, effective, nontoxic chemical and biological decontaminating agents had been created.
- DF200 Third Generation—High-Temperature Resistant Foam
- DF200 Powder—Activated With Sea Or Grey Water
- DF200 Fire Suppressant—Suppresses Oil, Gas & Chemical Fire, Prevents Gas Emanation, Decontaminates
Used worldwide for many years by government and commercial organizations, ease-of-use, effectiveness, and nontoxicity earned our products the status of the “Rolls-Royce” of decontamination.
- Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA)
- Biological Warfare Agents (BWA)
- Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TIC)
- Nonconventional Toxic Agents (NTA)
- Radiological & Nuclear Particles (Clean-up)
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
HIGH-TEMPERATURE RESISTANT FOAM APPLICATION
FIRE SUPPRESSANT APPLICATION