The CDC recommends daily List N disinfection, but warns that most of these products off-gas dangerous toxins and VOC’s. What’s the solution?
We are over a year into the global surge in pandemic products: sprays, hand sanitizers, and surface cleaners used to clean and disinfect. Analysis has found that these products emit 127 VOCs classified as hazardous to human health, known to damage kidneys, respiratory system, and central nervous system. Several even cause cancer. But without disinfection, we’re opening ourselves up to the pandemic risk at large. Consumers are between a rock and a hard place. Fortunately, NeoSan labs has the perfect solution.
Originally developed in a U.S. government lab to fight biological and chemical warfare agents, NeoSan Labs is the only product that disinfects biological threats AND decontaminates chemical toxins at the same time. 100% safe and nontoxic.
Our disinfection rate is the highest in the industry, killing 99.99999% of bacteria, viruses, and biological pathogens. The formula simultaneously eliminates chemical toxins such as VOCs and formaldehyde. After treatment, a barrier is created that continues to resist pathogens for over 21 days. Fragrance free, nontoxic, noncorrosive, biodegradable, EPA List N registered, certified by the Green Clean Institute—there is no better cleaning, disinfecting, or decontaminating product on the market.
- All-In-One Cleaner, Disinfectant, Decontaminant, Virucide, Antibacterial, Moldicide, Miticide, Fungicide, Yeasticide, Mildewstat Detergent, Sanitizer, Cleaner, Stain Remover & Deodorizer
- Effective On Porous & Nonporous Surfaces
- Safe On All Common Materials, Including Screens & Personal Electronic Devices
- Effective Against the COVID-19 Delta Variant
- Prevents Recolonization Of Bacteria, Viruses & Spores For Over 21 Days
- Destroys Allergens & Dust Mites That Aggravate Asthma
- Exceeds ADA Requirements For Indoor Air Quality
- Used By The Hawaiian School Districts
- Trusted By The U.S. Military & Canadian Armed Forces
—Ricardo Mireles, Executive Director, Charter Middle & High School, Pasadena, CA
—Jeremy Cavendish, Vice Principal, Chair Of The Pandemic Subcommittee