Professional Cleaning Your Patients Expect

Best-In-Class, Nontoxic, Odorless Disinfectant

Our hospital-grade formulation has an unmatched level of effectiveness. It effectively kills 99.99999% of bacteria and viruses, and removes chemical pathogens such as formaldehyde, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and irritants that can cause asthma, allergies, and chemical sensitivities.

Stains and odors are destroyed on the molecular level, so they do not return. Harmful chemical residue from other cleaners, sanitizers and disinfectants is broken down into biodegradable components, and a fungistatic barrier prevents colonization and regrowth of spores, bacteria, and viruses for over 21 days.

Where disinfectants like bleach can be highly corrosive, release toxic gases, fade colors, and cause long-term damage to the environment, and alcohol-based products can be flammable, our product is safe for all surfaces, including sensitive surface materials, electronic devices, and screens.

One Product For All Your Needs
  • Use for mopping, spraying, fogging, or with wipes
  • Effective on porous and nonporous surfaces
  • Safe For Cups & Gua Sha Tools
  • Protects sensitive surfaces, including treatment tables
  • Disinfects textiles, sheets, and blankets
  • EPA List N registered—Effective Against Covid-19

Proven Efficacy Against
Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Listeria monocytogenes, Influenza Type A (H1N1) & B, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Enterobacter aerogenes, Escherichia coli (0157:H7), Clostridium difficile, Salmonella enterica, Proteus mirabilis, Bacillus subtillis, Bacillus anthracis, Yesina Pestis Norovirus, MRSA, ESBL & Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis.

Whole Room Disinfection

NeoSan Labs 01 can be used with all types of commonly available fogging equipment, including easy to operate, hand-held Curtis Dyna-Fog and B&G micromist cold foggers.

Distribute the micro mist evenly throughout the room. After just 5 minutes 99.99999% of bacteria, viruses, and even airborne pathogens are killed and turned into nontoxic, biodegradable parts.

Please follow applicable OSHA and CDC safety and disinfection guidelines.